Hiring the hall
All proceeds from hire of the hall are used to fund maintenance of the building and contribute towards events for the village. The hall operates as a not-for-profit charity for the benefit of the village.
Booking Form and Pricing
To view the full booking form and pricing information, please download the form in your chosen format from the link below.
- Call Margaret Phillips (Bookings Co-ordinator) on 01594 530047, or
- Email Howard Hughes (Village Hall Secretary) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hirer Information Pack
Before hire please read the hirer information pack here which contains useful information, safeguarding policies, fire evacuation guidelines, waste disposal information etc.
To see when the Main Hall and/or the upstairs Committee Room are available for booking please see the calendars below; these can be booked together or separately. You can add any of these events to your own calendar by clicking on them.
Note that for wedding bookings it may be possible to reschedule other bookings, so please enquire even if your preferred date is not showing as available.
1. Check availability for your desired date(s) and room(s) on the calendars below.
2. Telephone Margaret on 01594 530047 or send an email to email@example.com or with your required booking details.
3. The Hall booking co-ordinator will review the booking. The booking will be provisional until the signed booking form (download link below) and deposit are received.
4. Send or take 2 signed copies of the booking form (download link above) to:
Llandogo Village Hall
One copy will be returned acting as your receipt, the other will be retained by the bookings co-ordinator.
5. When the deposit is received (see booking form for details), the booking will become confirmed.
6. Full payment is due 4 weeks before the booked event.